Friday, February 27, 2009

Flash Back Friday

Heather has been doing flashback Fridays for a couple of weeks now. I thought of one this morning that is awesome.

PRESS YOUR LUCK.

This game was good until a Paul Michael Larson came on it. He was a contestant on the american television show in June 1984. Larson's claim to fame was his winning $110,237 in cash and prizes, which he was able to do by memorizing the patterns used on the Press Your Luck game board.

I loved this show because of all the wacky stuff that the Whammy would do.

To learn more about this scandal go here.









2 comments:

Ladybird said...

I remember us watching the reruns every afternoon after school. It was about the only television program that we didn't fight about.

I watched the documentary on this on GSN a few years ago. He is a pretty smart cookie....and he was really strange......and had alot of time on his hands!

Heather said...

LOL that's so funny. I forgot all about that!

Heather