Saturday, May 31, 2008

Workout

I've been trying to work out a little for the past two weeks. I've been eating and laying around alot before last week. I know it is summer time and we will be out on the boat this summer. I don't want to be the fat kid. I have had trouble getting in some of my pants. The good thing is that I don't have to join a gym and pay a hefty fee for working out. I am a member at a large church here in Lone Oak and they have every piece of equipment that Gold Gym would have. All I have to do is call and get a code from the office every Monday. How great is this. I have even convinced a couple of friends to go with me. I have a lifting partner and a partner to walk on the tread mill with me. Thank god for friends. They help me push through. I plan on getting fit. Not really about losing weight. Just good plain exercise.

1 comment:

Anthony G said...

Dude ive so been trying to work out to! Hey...thats a big ass dog on your blog page!!