Friday, May 23, 2008


This weekend is Memorial Day and we are headed out for several Bar-B-Qs. We are going to the lake and over to a couple of friends of ours. We have to bring pasta salad with us to a friend’s house. I have decided to make the old Wallace favorite: Betty Crocker® Suddenly Salad Ranch & Bacon with crab meat. Now I know that it is really not old but my sister turned me on to it. The first time I heard of it, I was like I'm not eating that. That sounds disgusting crab, ranch and bacon. I have now turned Lauren on to it and she likes it. However she still loves her Italian dressing and spiral noodles which is good also. I'm looking to kind of spice things up a little. I want to make some other kind of Pasta Salad. Does anyone have any suggestions?


2 comments:

Ladybird said...

Don't forget to add some fresh cucumber, tomotoes and a can of black olives with the crab meat! YUM!

mr_e said...

There is a chipolte suddenly salad that is really good too that I add taco type stuff too