Thursday, February 14, 2008


Today happens to be Valentine's Day. It is also the birthday of one of my best friends. Nick Weber is the one of the best guys in the world. He would be there at the drop of a hat if one of us called and needed him. Although we don't see each other as much as we use to, now that Terra and him and Laurn and I are married. Nick and I have been through a lot together. Vacations, watching UK games, car shows, L.I.T.'s and Nashvegas trips to Graham Central Station. We have moved furniture for everyone in Paducah, worked on trucks and cars together and have eaten the best Bar-B-Q in Memphis. I know that Valentine's Day is about Love, but a Valentine's Day can not go by without thinking of my best friend, Nicholas H. Weber.

2 comments:

Ladybird said...

Tell my buddy that I said Happy Birthday! I hope that they are doing well and I miss them bunches!

Anonymous said...

Ok, some people might think that this is a little weird for a newlywed to write on his first Valentine's day with his new wife, but I know them both, and I can see why Clay would be more romantic about Nick than Lauren (my niece).