Monday, February 18, 2008

Sim City Baby!!


When Heather and I were little we use to play a game called Sim City. This a computer game that allows players to create a region of land and then to design and build a settlement which can grow into a city. Players can zone different areas of land as commercial, industrial or residential development, as well as build and maintain public service and utilities. Heather and I would love to play it but most of the time Heather would hog the computer and would never let me play. She use to have city's as big as New York (not sure she didn't have cheat codes or something) however mine would be just a small city like Symsonia. I was in Best Buy the other day with Nick and Terra wasting time when I saw it there on the shelf. So I decided to buy it. Lauren has started back to school, not working 80 hrs a week anymore, and have some spare time. I got it home and immediatly started to play. It was all coming back to me. Well Heather your time has come, my city is on its way up. Just call me Donald Trump. Before too long Paducah will be asking me for their option on city matters. Watch out Mayor Paxton.

Mayor Wallace doesn't sound like a Mayor's Name.

1 comment:

Ladybird said...

Okay, I am not sure that I am going to like this blog if you keep telling these horrible lies about me. I am the best big sister in the world! (I will totaly keep you from seeing my kid if you don't be nice to me.) And I never hogged the computer, you just didn't want to play until you saw me playing. Ahem.

Anywho, SimCity 4 is just one of the variety of games out there now. Did you know that there is Trailer Park Tycoon???? Complete with tornadoes and alien abductions! Oh the possibilities!