Monday, December 15, 2008

My life has been crazy the past couple of weeks. I have work about 75 hours this week. First I have my day job (Architect) which is kind of on the drag right now because we don't have much to do. Last week I finished the only project we have in the office. It was more or less a small house so it only took me about a week or so to do. The whole office decorated the Christmas tree for 3 1/2 hours on Thursday. I have my desk clean as a whistle, changed the air fresheners, and cleaned out the drawing file cabinet. I come to work and search for things to do. Friday my boss said that we will take off from Christmas Eve til January 5th. I was surprised but he said that we would get paid for those days, so I was happy. Now I will have to find something to do at home.
My best friend, Terra, parents own the German Roasted Nuts in the mall. They are greatest people and work very hard. I help them out at Christmas time and sell nuts. You should hear some of the jokes as people walk by! I love doing this because it is one way to see people I haven't seen in a while and I get to munch on some nuts every once in a while.
I also worked at Enegy Fitness this weekend. Saturday and Sunday are pretty much laid back there but just getting ready for the next week is a struggle when you don't have a lazy Sunday afternoon to kick back and watch some football. I usually get off around 7:30, so by the time I get home and eat it is usually time to go to bed.
I know that I have been working a lot. I'm the type person that can run on 5 hours of sleep and be fine all day. But the older I get I think that I'm needing more sleep. I wake up tired in the morning but my 8 or so I'm kicking it into high gear. Lauren and I can always use the extra but I miss spending time with her and Cosmo. Also working all the time I don't get to eat much. I've been trying to loose weight and I've lost right around 15 lbs.

3 comments:

Ladybird said...

Am I going to have to come to the mall to see you this weekend? I think that EC and I are headed home on Thursday morning!

Heather said...

Looks like I am going to have to come and buy some nuts to get your address hahahahahahahahahahaha. I am just kidding w/you lol. Hope all is well w/you both. Don't work so hard. You and Lauren deserve a break lol!

xoxox

Heather said...

Thanks Hun. I wrote it down for Joey D. Have a good day, keep warm.