Thursday, August 14, 2008

Why I want to raise money for The American Heart Association



Growing up Jay Heath and I were best friends. Earlier this year he had a beautiful Baby boy named Kash Morgan Heath. He was born with a little heart problem and had to make a special trip to Louisville. Thank the good lord every went well with surgery.
Kash is the poster child for this years heart walk. That is why I want to raise as much money as I can for the American Heart Association. This morning Jenna, Emily and Kash were at Murry State talking with the Students and Faculity about the walk. If you, your school, business or church has a team to walk in the Heart Walk Sept. 13 come on out. If you don't have a team come on out you can join mine!! To give to the American Heart Association you can give by my page:

American Heart Association

Kash even got pictures with Dr. Randy Dunn (President of Murray State University) Isn't he just COOL?



1 comment:

Raye Ann said...

I was sent a link to Cosmo's Crazy by someone that just knew my interest in Kash Heath.
Little did I know that the author of the web site was the one and only Mr. Clay Wallace.
The "little" Clay that I held as a baby and cried after a slip and slide accident in the back yard one summer.
I am so proud the of involvement that you and your wife have with Rotary.
Rotary is very dear to mine and Jeff's hearts.
After moving to Northern Virginia, Jeff and I both joined the Purcellville Rotary.
I was the first woman President in 2004-05 and Jeff was President in 2006-07. We are both Paul Harris Fellows and last year I became a benefactor.
It is so fulfilling to do community service and I am very proud of you.
Check out our website, www.purcellvillerotary.8k.com .
I do the website but don't keep it totally updated as much as I should.
Keep up the good work.