Thursday, January 31, 2008

So everywhere I go I get looks. It might be that I'm stunningly hansom or people are asking why is the beautiful girl with that ugly man? I'm walked into my great aunts funeral and I heard a wisper. "That's that TV star!"
That's it. Now I know why people stare.
About a year and a half ago my friend Terra called and asked a favor from me . She said I need a Doctor. Well at this point I thought she was in pain and started freaking out. She calmed me down quickly saying she was alright. She works at WPSD TV and then explained that she needs someone to be in a commercial that she is going to shoot. She picked me to play a doctor. Can you believe that? She wants me to be a doctor. I agreed and shot the commercial the in the next couple of days. Terra said that it would probably air around a month and then eventually die out. Well it stayed on around a year and a half and finally died out. It aired around 6 times daily. Usually on first thing in the morning and around the time Dr. Phil was on.
So everywhere I go I'm asked "When did you start working at Sleep Source?" "Can I have your autograph?"
One day while my mother was at Church, a family friend asked my mom if I could come over and look at his sleep apnea machine. My mon died laughing and said "He does not work there! He just plays a doctor on TV."
Life is funny sometimes. Check out my commercials below.

No comments: